The winners of the 2011 Top 10 Social Media Blogs have been announced. Sorry to say I didn’t make it, but the simple fact that after only four months of blogging I made the list of finalists was huge for me… I guess I must be doing something right.
The following are the winners of Social Media Examiner’s Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2011.
If you’re looking to master all that social media has to offer, these rich blogs need to be at the top of your reading list.
- Brian Solis: The grand master of social media, Brian is one of the web’s leading social media evangelists and his blog is required reading for businesses.
- TopRank: This popular blog, the brainchild of Lee Odden, provides exceptional social media advice and should be one of your daily destinations.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer’s Convince & Convert provides outstanding content for businesses seeking to embrace social media. This is the second year Jay has made our list.
- Six Pixels of Separation: Mitch Joel offers consistent and thought-provoking content delivered with personality.
- Social Media Explorer: This blog, from Jason Falls, provides excellent perspective on the current state of social media and should be a regular stop for serious social media marketers. This is the second year Jason has made our list.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard’s rich insights. This is the second year Olivier has made our list.
- Spin Sucks: Gini Dietrich’s blog takes a look at social media from a PR perspective. Check her site out!
- Danny Brown: Danny Brown’s blog examines the human side of social media with rich content and insights.
- The Anti-Social Media: For something completely unique, check out Jay Dolan’s satirical blog on the state of social media.
- BrandSavant: This unique blog from Tom Webster combines a great intellect with with common sense, giving it an edge.
Congratulations to the winners. Be sure to check out these amazing blogs!