Michael Brandvold Marketing Services
Digital Strategy Creation
Working with your team we will help you craft a full release strategy that is unique to your goals and your music, including digital service provider setup, network advertising, Facebook advertising, Twitter advertising, retargeting and incorporation of smart urls.
One hour of one on one time over the phone or Skype to discuss your music, online presence and marketing.
We’ll review marketing plans and coordinate marketing efforts with record labels and distributers, across all platforms.
Content Strategy Creation
“What should I post? I have nothing to post!” Let us create a daily plan of content you can share with your fans. We’ll generate content themes for individual social media platforms to keep content fresh and lively.
Let us help you find your “story” and get the word out to the press — blogs, websites, magazines and music taste makers across all genres.
We’ll create and execute a targeted acquisition strategy, geared toward getting new, REAL fans to notice and become engaged with you on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We can manage all of your day-to-day social media ops. We’ll work directly with your team to keep you and your band active and engaged with fans. We’ll also create a marketing plan deliverable that incorporates all marketing channels – social, email and advertising.
Creating the rewards your fans desire, building a strategy to market your crowdfunding campaign, we can help with all your crowdfunding needs.
Spotify Playlist Promotion
Need Spotify playlist promotion? We can submit your tracks to third party playlist curators from many different genres. Playlist promotion is the NEW radio promotion.
$99 – Music Marketing Consultation
One hour of one on one time over the phone or Skype. You can discuss any aspect of your music online presence and marketing or ideas. I will also provide you with a mp3 recording of the call.
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Conclave #41, Minneapolis, MN
- San Francisco, CA SAE Institute – How to Create a Content Strategy
- Internet Virtual Music Conference
- San Francisco, CA Pyramind Studio
- San Francisco, CA Music Marketing with KISS SAE Institue
- Internet Breaking Down The Wall: How to Use BandPage Everywhere to Connect More Deeply with Your Fans by BandPage, Presented by Music Biz Weekly
- San Francisco, CA Bay Area Producers Conference
- Oakland, CA Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop. What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t… But Need To! Oakland Music Complex.
- Minneapolis The Conclave Learning Conference Speaking as part of Jacobs Media Summer School
- Internet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to use Music Xray to submit your music for licensing.
- Oakland California Music Industry Summit
- San Francisco NARIP – File Sharing Advances a Band: BitTorrent Boosts Pretty Lights
- Internet Webinar – How To Use ReverbNation To Promote Your Music
- Internet Live From Music City
- Hollywood, CA Worldwide Radio Summit
- San Francisco NARIP – Digital Music License Deal Mock Negotiation
- Toronto Canadian Music Week
- Toronto Newcap Radio PD Conference
- Oslo Webforum 2012 Norway
- Internet Webinar, How to Create a Content Strategy
- Berkeley California Lawyers for the Arts Music Business Seminar
- San Francisco PR Consultant’s Group
- Hollywood, FL Driven Music Conference
- Petaluma Wine Country WordPress Meetup
Book Me To Speak
Michael Brandvold is available for speaking engagements, panels and seminars. If you are interested or have any questions about speaking please contact me.
Presentations: (click to view actual presentations)
- Video – KISS School of Marketing
- Video – How to Tweet Like a Rock Star
- Video – Using Online Contests to Boost Social Media Results Part 1 Part 2
- Building Business Through Social Media – Online Contests and Social Media
- Rock Stars and Porn Stars, Effective Social Networking and Fan Engagement Techniques, Tricks and Tips
- Using Social Media Effectively Alongside Your Website
- Marketing Lessons You Can Learn From KISS
- What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t
- Direct to Fan Music Marketing
- How to use Facebook to promote your music.
- How to use Twitter to promote your music.
- KISS School of Marketing, Lessons Learned While Working with KISS.
- What Rock Stars Know About Promotion and You Don’t
- How Artists Can Use WordPress for Build Their Official Website.
- How to Use Social Media to Promote your Music.
- How to Find New Fans Online.
- How to Engage with Your Fans.
- Brennan Rock and Roll Academy, Sioux Falls, SD
- Internet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to Use WordPress for Your Band’s Website
- San Francisco NARIP – Music Supervisor Session with Todd Porter
- San Francisco NARIP – How To Use Social Media To Promote Music: Get A Digital Strategy In Just One Session
- Atlanta Driven Music Conference
- Internet The Music Biz Weekly Webinar How to Easily use Twitter to Promote Your Music.
- San Francisco SF PR Summit
- Minneapolis The Conclave Learning Conference
- San Francisco Building Business Through Social Media
- Oakland California Music Industry Summit
- San Francisco Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop. What Rock Stars & Porn Stars Know About Online Promotion That You Don’t… But Need To!
- Los Angeles NARM Convention
- Austin SXSW Interactive United States
- Guest on KLZ 560 AM Denver, CO
- Guest on Pure Rock Radio Radioactive Metal
- Guest on Good Day Minnesota KMSP Channel 9 Minneapolis, MN
- Interviewed VH1 KISS Beyond the Makeup
- Interviewed Internet Tonight ZDTV
- Interviewed on Chrysalis TV UK
- Speaker at Gayvn Seminar – Internet Traffic Panel
- Speaker at Quicktime Live Keynote Panelist, Los Angeles, CA
- Speaker at various KISS conventions
- Guest on Small Business Naked podcast
- Guest on Live from Music City
- Guest on the Music Marketing Mentorship program
- Guest on the Artist Empowerment Radio Podcast