A few weeks ago I wrote about some customer service issues I had with Nimbit. I am happy to report that immediately after writing the article Bob Cramer the Chairman and CEO of Nimbit reached out to me with great concern about the problem. I met with Bob a couple weeks ago at the SF Musictech Summit and I am happy to pass along this update from Nimbit on the problem.
After you pointed this issue out, we identified how automatic tweeting from our support ticketing service, was causing more confusion than benefit.
We changed our process so that now when someone tweets @nimbitsupport, that issue is still captured and tracked with our ticketing system, but there will be no auto response made.
Any responses we send out will be personally coming from a member of our support team. Once a ticket is created, our support team gets the ticket issued to them, on both on their computer and smartphone, and is deal with promptly.
I would also love to announce that Bob Cramer from Nimbit will be the next special guest on The Music Biz Weekly podcast, this Friday, September 30th. In addition to discussing the earlier customer service issues, Bob is going to talk about the brand new fan commerce store for Facebook, MyStore. MyStore is a new way to sell music, merchandise, and etickets directly from a band/musician, fan club, or record label’s Facebook Page. The new MyStore for Facebook is available to users of any Nimbit plan.
MyStore for Facebook Features:
- Have a store on your Facebook Page in minutes: free sign-up & fast set-up
- Promote & sell directly within Facebook without sending fans to external websites
- Sell digital music, CDs, merch, and etickets for shows
- Flexible pricing: items can be set to a fixed price, name-your-price, or free to build your fanbase
- Social sharing: fans can easily share products on Facebook, Twitter or email
- Sharing music on Facebook embeds the new Nimbit Player on friends’ News Feeds
- Fan comments/reviews made on MyStore appear throughout all your Nimbit storefronts as well as post to your fans’ Facebook walls.
- Facebook-optimized layout with carousel for product browsing
- Product images and info enlarge for detailed viewing
- Streamlined cart, checkout, and personal receipts
- HTML5-based for faster performance & iOS (iPhone / iPad) support