I am proud to announce that along with PRThatRocks.com I am producing my first seminar.
May 25, 7:30PM to 9:30PM, San Francisco, CA
Stay classy, Kids… this seminar is completely safe for work (okay, maybe NC-17-ish). It promises to be a lot of fun.
Space is limited to only 30 people, and this will sell out, so sign up now.
What you’ll learn:
- How do I demystify the ways and means to get abundant press coverage?
- How do I write an effective press release fast?
- How do I identify media outlets and opportunities?}
- How does one develop newsworthy hooks?
- Where do I find, and how do I effectively communicate with, editors, journalists and reporters?
- How do I overcome fear of pitching myself and deal with rejection?
- How to write for best search engine returns.
- Your Website – Why you need one, how to build one and how to use it with • Why you need a website and not just a social profile.
- What you need to know when building a website.
- How to use your website with social networks.
- Real tips and tactics for your website and promoting yourself online.
- How to build a Facebook Page with custom tabs
- How to use Twitter
- What you should be doing online everyday