I am excited to announce the release of my first ebook, “KISS School of Marketing: 11 Lessons I Learned While Working With KISS.” The book is available in both English and Japanese. This book expands on the 2011 article I wrote that outlined 10 lessons I learned from working with KISS. The original article was even re-posted by Gene Simmons on his official website. This expanded book includes one additional lesson and a special encore chapter contributed by Steve Jones, author of the book rand Like A Rock Star: Lessons from Rock ‘n Roll to Make Your Business Rich and Famous. In addition I have added some of my favorite photos that I have taken of KISS over the years and some interview quotes by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley provided by the original interviewer.
“It’s a valuable primer for artists who are looking to break into the music business and crack the code as to how to make it work for them. You offer a lively mix of truisms and business wisdom, succinctly presented and artfully packaged.” – Chris Lendt, Vice President Glickman/Marks KISS’ former business manager had this to say about KISS School of Marketing
“Michael Brandvold takes you behind the make-up to reveal the brilliant marketing and business strategies that made KISS the most well-branded band in history. You’ll love this ebook.” — Steve Jones, Brand Like A Rock Star: Lessons from Rock ‘n Roll to Make Your Business Rich and Famous
To get your free copy submit your email address below, confirm your subscription and you will receive a link for the download. Of course you are free at any time to unsubscribe, and still keep your copy of “KISS School of Marketing: 11 Lessons I Learned While Working With KISS.”
KISS School of Marketing: 11 Lessons I Learned While Working With KISS
- Lesson 1: All Press Is Good Press
- Lesson 2: Love Me or Hate Me, Just Spell My Name Right
- Lesson 3: Wait For The Right Time
- Lesson 4: It’s All Branding
- Lesson 5: Not Everything You Do Will Succeed
- Lesson 6: Treat The Media With Respect
- Lesson 7: Listen To Your Fans, You Work For Them
- Lesson 8: “The Secret To Success Is To Offend The Greatest Number of People”
- Lesson 9: If You Don’t Ask For It, You Won’t Get It
- Lesson 10: Separate Business And Pleasure
- Lesson 11: They Aren’t Afraid To Change Their Minds
- The Encore: Create And Name Your Tribe
Mitch Lafon: I’ll take 10! :p
What does it say about fan club presidents??? har har har
William R. Starkey seriously, maybe we should do another small ebook on how fans supported a band and created a army?
I like the quotes. 😉
es sensacional mezclar el marketing con la musica abrazos desde colombia ojala tenga chance de visitar sitios que me ayuden a aprender mas sobre el marketing!