I would like to shine the spotlight on the many people who provide guidance, knowledge and marketing direction and tips for musicians. The people behind the websites and blogs that you visit. Who are they? What do they like? Get to know who these people that are sharing their experience with you.
Are you a Marketer of Music? Take a minute to answer the following questions in the submission form below, copy and paste the questions please. Feel free to have fun with your answers and expand as much as you like. I will approve and post.
No real requirements, anyone who has a blog or website that provides marketing services and information for musicians is welcome to submit. I would love a link back when your profile goes live, but that isn’t even required.
- What is your name and email address?
- What is your website url and name?
- What is your Twitter username?
- Give us a one sentence pitch for what you do and why we need to visit your site?
- One word of advice you would give a band that you just saw in a club?
- Your first concert? Who, Where and When?
- Your first album?
- Do you prefer CD, Vinyl or Digital and why?
- Are you or were you ever in a band?
- If you could be a rock star, who would you be?
- Please include a link to a photo of you or logo for your site.