The Music Biz Weekly Music Marketing Webinar: How to Use WordPress for Your Band’s Website is available on YouTube, free of charge. Nearly two hours to WordPress information is available for you to watch on your own time.
Items covered include:
* How to install WordPress on your server.
* What hosting companies offer the best support for WordPress.
* What is the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.
* Proper configuration on your WordPress install.
* How To Install A Theme (and how that process differs between .org and .com).
* How to enhance your WordPress site with plugins. Which plugins are must have.
* How to setup WordPress to work with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* How to format and write effective posts.
* How to do basic, but effective, Search Engine Optimization.
* How to add a email list and configure it to promote your music.
* How to run a contest on a WordPress site.
* How To Create A Music Page for Your Site (tools and widgets such as Topspin, Nimbit, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, CD Baby, etc.)
Presented by Michael Brandvold and Brian Thompson.
Looking for someone to build your website? Contact us, we can get you up and running quickly.