Blackie Lawless Reflects on the End of 2023 W.A.S.P. European Tour – These Gigs Were “Rockin”
W.A.S.P. THE 40TH NEVER STOPS WORLD TOUR 2023 Promo Video https://youtu.be/O8thL6nZdNE
- They delivered top-notch and unforgettable entertainment. – Rockline.si
- 40 years of uncompromising heavy metal. – Grimmgent.com
- Tonight was a celebration of not just W.A.S.P., but a celebration of our youth, – Overdrive.ie
- A show that captured this seminal band at their best, and indeed probably better than I have ever seen them play before. – Ever-metal.com
- Tonight was a truly joyous Heavy Metal celebration. – Metaltalk.net
- When you’re putting on a show as enjoyable as this, it’s no surprise why people keep coming back. – Moshville.co.uk
- Ladies and gentlemen, that is most certainly how you put on a rock show. – Backseatmafia.com
- We definitely recommend catching this tour! – Tuonelamagazine.com
- All of us who were there went out with a smile from ear to ear, because what W.A.S.P. offered us that night was the best and most electric of all circuses. – Mariskalrock.com
- Sell out crowd prove the demand for W.A.S.P. is still high – Therazorsedge.rocks
Few Bands in the history of Rock N’ Roll have ever incited the love, the hate, the raw emotional effect this Band has had on the world. From the very beginning, in the small venues of Los Angeles California, and later to the numerous countries worldwide that banned these Winged Assassins from performing live, the Band’s unique style of Shock and Rock caused Religious organizations, Local City Councils, Parliaments, and the Washington D.C. Senate to hold hearings in an effort to bar this group from selling records and trashing stages everywhere they played.
The band’s founding member, frontman Blackie Lawless, has led the group as its lead vocalist and primary songwriter since its beginning. His unique brand of visual, social and political comment took the group to worldwide heights and sold millions of records alongside a legacy of sold out shows across the globe for 4 decades.
Joined by bassist Mike Duda and guitarist Doug Blair, whose tenures in the band span 26 and 18 years respectively, along with drummer extraordinaire Aquiles Priester, will take the Band and the Fans back to where it all started. Complete with the stage show extravaganza that many fans never saw live.
Witness Live the Winged Assassins spectacle of “SHOCK and ROLL” as they take you Back…Back to the Beginning!
For all inquiries, contact:
MICHAEL BRANDVOLD MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
Michael Brandvold | firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-200-8483
Michael Brandvold is a freelance music industry consultant based in Northern California. Having launched Michael Brandvold Marketing to leverage his years of experience to provide direction to large and small clients in the areas of online & social marketing as well as e-commerce and customer acquisition and retention.
Gene Simmons of KISS first tapped Michael’s skills as a pioneering online marketing strategist to launch and manage all aspects of Kissonline.com’s multi-million dollar enterprise, including their ground-breaking VIP ticket program.
Michael has also managed the online efforts for Jordan Rudess, Greg Kihn, KISS, ACCEPT, SOiL, Tantric, Killer Dwarfs, Dream Theater, Little Caesar, Narada Michael Walden, Motley Crüe, Rod Stewart, Madonna, Ozzy Osbourne, Madonna and Britney Spears to name only a few.
If you are interested in speaking with Michael about what he can do to assist with your marketing needs contact him online at email@example.com | 415-200-8483